The Regina Symphony Orchestra has been providing special, live music experiences in Regina and area since 1908.  We are proud of our long history and are always looking ahead to the future of orchestral music in southern Saskatchewan.

As you make your decisions about leaving a planned gift to the RSO, please know that you are contributing directly to the performance opportunities we can provide to musicians, and guest artists, as well as the education we can offer to aspiring musicians. When speaking to your lawyer or financial advisor, know that you don’t have to choose between loved ones and charity when leaving a gift in your Will. Even 1% of your estate left to charity can result in a very meaningful gift to the RSO, while still leaving 99%for loved ones.

Leaving a gift to the RSO in your Will ensures a cause you feel strongly about will continue to receive support, even after you’re gone. In addition to making a lasting impact for future generations, a gift in your Will has many practical benefits for you and your family, as well as being a highly effective way to reduce taxes on your estate after death.