Venue – Address, Parking & Seating
- 200 Lakeshore Drive
- Google Maps
- Conexus Arts Centre has easy access from Wascana Parkway and free parking for over 1,000 vehicles
- There are accessible parking spaces available on the ramp just outside of the main doors, as well as in the west parking lot
- Seating is assigned and will be listed on your ticket
Conexus Arts Centre ushers can assist you in locating your seat
Conexus Arts Centre ushers will be available to assist those needing to leave during the performance
RSO Box Office Guidelines
Each person REGARDLESS OF AGE must have a valid ticket to enter a performance.
EXCHANGES only subject to the following conditions:
- Tickets may be exchanged by simply calling the Regina Symphony Orchestra Box Office T (306) 586- 9555
- Please retain your original tickets to redeem your new tickets upon presentation at the Regina Symphony Orchestra Box office.
- Requests for ticket exchanges will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the performance date of the tickets you are holding. This provides the Regina Symphony Orchestra Box Office the opportunity to resell the exchanged tickets.
- The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive night or seat.
- If you are unable to attend the concert you hold tickets to and an alternative concert does not fit your schedule, then a tax receipt will be issued to you.
If you have lost your tickets, please visit the Regina Symphony Orchestra Box Office or call (306) 586-9555 before your performance date and a new ticket can be issued to you.
You can also reprint most tickets if you log into the online portal and look for your future events on the home page.
An order fee is charged to cover the cost of our box office and maintaining a website that offers you the convenience of purchasing tickets 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No mailing fee is required. Tickets and Passes are mailed via 1st Class Postage. Delivery may take 5 to 7 business days to arrive. It is important to note that no tickets will be mailed for performances within 7 days of the purchase date. Regina Symphony Orchestra is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets in the mail.
Data is not shared. We do not give any information you provide to Regina Symphony Orchestra to any other organization.
Usage of Data
A number of options are provided to you to help decide how you wish us to contact you for most purposes. We will endeavor to respect your wishes based on your choice.
Credit card data in our database conforms to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) v3.1 requirements from the credit card industry. That means we do not store data from credit card transactions such as Track II or CVV2/CID (the 3 or 4 digits on the back of the card). If stored, credit card numbers are securely encrypted and we ask that you never send a complete number to us in an email or via mail.
PCI compliance means that our database and key internal applications have been tested for security by independent 3rd party auditors and approved by the PCI council.
Data no longer required for our business purposes or legal requirements is destroyed.