We are excited to welcome you back to the symphony for our exciting 21-22 concert season – the 113th year of your Regina Symphony. This page contains important information on what you can expect at our concerts.
Don’t have your tickets yet? Explore the season and book your seats: BUY TICKETS
This season, we have performances taking place at different venues in Regina. Parking, timing and seating will vary at each of these venues.
- As we work to keep our patrons, volunteers, and musicians safe, we kindly ask that you make sure you are feeling healthy before you come to any of our concerts
- If you are feeling unwell the day of the concert, we are happy to offer a hassle-free exchange for a show when you are feeling better. Please contact our box office team at email@example.com or call (306) 586-9555 to make arrangements. Ticket exchanges will be offered during business hours during the week following the concert
- What to Bring
- Your Ticket – this can be printed at home or shown to our event team on your mobile device. You can also present your ID to be confirmed on our ticket list. The On Site box office staff will be available to help
- Proof of Vaccination – present one of the following:
- SK Vax Wallet app on a mobile device
- Printed immunization certificate
- Wallet cards received at time of immunization
- Photo ID – photo ID matching the name on your proof of vaccine is required
- A Mask – we are asking our patrons to wear a mask for the duration of the concert. If you do not arrive with one, you will be provided with one
- Please note there will be no coat check available at Holy Rosary Cathedral, Government House, or the University Theatre
The masking and proof of vaccination requirements will be reviewed weekly and are subject to change.
- Arrival Time
- Doors open 30 minutes before shows at Holy Rosary Cathedral and 60 minutes before shows at Conexus Arts Centre
- Please note that prior to the doors opening, you may be required to line up outside. Please dress accordingly if you decide to arrive early. Our volunteers will work to get everyone in as quickly as possible once doors open.
- Please maintain physical distancing measures and wear your mask while in the venue
- On Site Box Office & Help
- RSO Box Office staff will be available at each concert
- If you need help with your tickets or need to buy extras, please visit the RSO table before the show
- RSO Staff will be on hand for all concerts to answer questions
Thank you for supporting the Regina Symphony Orchestra. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
RSO Box Office
2424 College Avenue
Regina SK S4P 1C8
Venue – Address, Parking & Seating
- 3125 13th Avenue
- Google Maps
- Entrance on 13th Avenue. Access to this door is up a set of stairs
- Accessible entrance through ramp on west side of Cathedral near the Garnet Street entrance
- Please note that no food or drink is permitted within the church
- Please note there is no coat check available at Holy Rosary Cathedral
- Parking is available in the lot on the east side of the cathedral, accessed from Cameron Street
- There is an additional lot accessed from 13th Avenue & Garnet Street, where the accessible ramp entrance is located
- There is on-street parking available on 13th Avenue and surrounding side streets
- These concerts are either general admission seating, or seating assigned by section and row. Our RSO Event Team members will assist you in locating your seat
- Once seated, we ask you to please remain seated for the duration of the concert
- RSO Event Team members will be available to assist those needing to leave during the performance