Miyo-wîcîwitowin Day – A Special Event Recognizing Truth and Reconciliation
Miyo-wîcîwitowin Day – A Special Event Recognizing Truth and ReconciliationProgram Info
Free to attend. Please register for your seat at the links below. Seating is reserved and first come, first served. You will need a ticket to enter Mosaic Stadium.Buy Tickets
September 29, 2022 is a day for our communities to come together to share in truth with the purpose of inspiring action.
Hosted at Mosaic Stadium, we will bring over 10,000 high school students, business leaders and the general public together in a momentous day!
The program will include Survivor stories, music, dance, key note speakers, and a presentation and action to advance the 94 calls to action recommend by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
We are pleased to announce the following performers:
- Snotty Nose Rez Kids
- The Regina Symphony Orchestra with Zoey Roy
- DJ Kookum
- Terrance Littletent and Family
- Max Delorme
And the following speakers:
- Chief Cadmus Delorme - Cowesses First Nation
- The Honourable Russ Mirasty - Lt Governor of Saskatchewan
- Her Worship Sandra Masters - Mayor of Regina
- Chief Rose Anne Archibald - National Chief Assembly of First Nations
- Jeff Cappo - Regina Multi-Cultural Society
- Skylar Anderson - Globe Theatre
The event will begin at 9:30 a.m. (doors open at 8:30 a.m.) and will conclude at 3:00 p.m.