Join our team today and help us create the Symphony of tomorrow!
Reporting to the Executive Director, and working in collaboration with the Development Officer, the Marketing Officer will work on the development and implementation of the RSO’s marketing and communications strategies as well as shaping and executing the RSO online presence, ensuring stakeholder engagement, and monitoring the RSO’s “voice” in the online conversation. Another challenging task would be planning and executing the rollout campaigns for the new Concertmaster and Music Director, as well as the promotion of the New Music Director Search.
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for developing strong marketing practices and must have a strong natural instinct for consumer marketing.
- Design and implement marketing plans for RSO subscriptions and single ticket sales
- Strategically develop and grow our marketing and sales programs
- Establish objectives and coordinate execution of marketing efforts
- Create and maintain positive relationships with industry and media contacts
- Align marketing strategies with RSO revenue goals
- Liaise with internal resources to create and distribute publicity material
- Work with RSO management team to prepare for client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Oversee external communications and public relations efforts (including social media)
- Degree in related field.
- 3-5 years progressive experience in marketing and communications is desirable. However, we are open to applications from less experienced but skilled candidates.
- Experience with social media.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- Able to prioritize and manage requests based on RSO needs and long-term marketing strategies.
This is a Permanent, Full-Time position. In addition to salary, RSO offers an attractive extended health/dental/pension package.
The application deadline is February 24, 2014. Please apply in confidence with cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to:
Regina Symphony Orchestra
2424 College Avenue
Regina, SK S4P 1C8
We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.