RSO Box Office:
2424 College Avenue
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 4:30pm
The RSO Box Office opens a travelling box office at the Conexus Arts Centre one hour prior to RSO concerts.
* Please note: The Conexus Arts Centre Box Office no longer sells tickets to RSO Concerts.
- Ticket prices are dependent on which series you select, which age group you fall into and where you want to sit
- All RSO concerts require a ticket
- Taxes are built into the price so the price you see is the final one
- The RSO does not offer refunds on tickets sales but we will offer an exchange depending on the situation and on availability, or a tax credit receipt. Tickets must be turned in to the RSO Box Office at least 48 hours prior to the concert.
- Seniors – 65 years and over
- Child – 14 and under
- Student – any full time student with Valid ID
BABES IN ARMS TICKET POLICY
For the comfort and enjoyment of all of our patrons every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket. In order to ensure all patrons safety, and to monitor occupancy numbers as dictated by the building codes, the Conexus Arts Centre must have an accurate count of all patrons in the theatre. This is managed by every patron having a ticket.
Patrons with babes in arms typically require additional space in order to comfortably accommodate the child without jeopardizing the comfort of other patrons. (ie: baby supplies, bags, infant carriers, etc.) If you require a seat for supplies, infant carrier, etc – the seat must be paid for. If the child will be in your arms with no extra room needed for supplies, we will offer a complimentary ticket for the child. If the concert is close to selling out (less than 100 tickets remaining), a seat must be purchased whether or not you need the seat for supplies.
Click the links below for more information about: